If you are new or curious about vaping you more than likely are wondering what do the numbers mean for mg strength for e-juice or what does high-medium-low and no mean? Or should I buy 0-6-12 or 18mg. It can be confusing for a beginner.
This should help you understand a little better the choices available to you on our site. Everyone has different smoking habits this will assist you in making a more informed decision on what mg level you may want to start at. It may change or you may find your choice to be just the right one. Don't get discouraged. Even all of us at VIP switched our strength levels a few times until we found what worked.
• 0 mg – Contains no nicotine.
• 6 mg – One milliliter of e-juice contains 6 mg of nicotine (6 mg/ml). 6 mg is intended for those who want the minimum amount of nicotine. This concentration is comparable to smoking an extra light cigarette.
• 12 mg – One milliliter of e-juice contains 12 mg of nicotine (12 mg/ml). This concentration is comparable to smoking a light cigarette.
• 18 mg - One milliliter of e-juice contains 18 mg of nicotine (18 mg/ml). This concentration is comparable to smoking a regular filtered cigarette.
• 24 mg - One milliliter of e-juice contains 24 mg of nicotine (24 mg/ml). This concentration is comparable to smoking a regular unfiltered cigarette.
WE CURRENTLY DO NOT SELL 24mg. 24mg TOBACCOS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
• A light smoker who smoked only a few cigarettes a day could likely switch to 6 mg.
• A heavy smoker who smoked two packs a day could likely switch to 24 mg.
• A moderate smoker could likely switch to 12 mg or 18 mg.
Maximum Daily Doses:
You are strongly advised not to exceed these daily maximum doses corresponding to 60mg of nicotine (in 24 hours)
• For liquids with 6 mg/ml - maximum dose 10ml
• For liquids with 12 mg/ml - maximum dose 5ml
• For liquids with 18 mg/ml - maximum dose 3.2ml
• For liquids with 24 mg/ml - maximum dose 2.5ml